I completed my commercial training in a large company in the clothing industry.
For 16 years, my career developed through experience as an assistant at my parent’s garage business, later in accounting, sales, employee management, marketing and as deputy managing director.
I went on to hold further assistant and accounting positions in the area of building expert reports and in trustee and real estate offices. Further activities in my professional development included controlling and project management in aviation, and the establishment and development of individual branches of a family office.
Project management/joint project development
- Import and sale of aircraft
- Management and development of the Operation Manual Part A (OMA) of an Air Operator Certificate (AOC)
- Organisation of birthday events, exhibitions and large events with up to 1,500 visitors per day
- Management and development of ISO certification in the automotive industry
- Development of controlling procedures
- Federal Diploma in Marketing Planning
- English language stays abroad
- Quality managements courses in aviation
- German (first language)
- Good knowledge of English and French
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of various accounting programs
- Efficient, independent, quick perception,
team-oriented, analytical, flexible